Sunday, July 20, 2008

I shall treasure the past and look forward to the future

I'm looking for a lover not a friend
Somebody who can be there when I need someone to talk to
I'm looking for someone who won't pretend
Somebody not afraid to say the way they feel about you

Hey all !!
Sorry for this late post. This post is mainly going to be about yesterday's concert. [19.7] (: It was way way way better than Friday's. Seriously. Okay, so it goes like this. We were on the way to school when we saw these cows crossing the road. But wait ! It was incredible I tell you! The cows actually stop walking when the traffic light turns red. Marvellous eyh ?
So yeah, it was damn funny when [inserts] promised us to take a picture with him but finally didn't turn up. He mentioned that he was still at home when we actually saw him in class. What a great lie. =.= That guy mainly disappointed [INSERTS] . Haha. She scolded me for no reason this morning. Just because of the failure of that freaking photo. What can I do ?! So yeah, after our dances.. we went down to the canteen for dinner, after laughter's and eating we went for a walk around the school.
We then decided to play " Hide and seek" Childish aren't we ? But yeah, there were so many people involved that I can't actually remember every single one of them. So then Weijing, Shinmay and I went into the art room and hid under the tables.. Haha. It was just so cool.
After that, we played "Ice and Water" freaking Mr.Low came scolding us for running around the school's compound and such. So yeah, then we went back upstairs and such.. walk around the school... etc. It was indeed such a great day.
Nothing much happened today that's worth posting.. so yeah. Sorry !! (:
TTYL !!

No comments: