Thursday, July 17, 2008

You're the sunshine to my lonely path

I want to stand with you on a mountain.
I want to bathe with you in the sea.
I want to lay like this forever.
Until the sky falls down on me...

Today we had a full-dressed rehearsal for our up-coming concert titled " Romeo and Juliet " and erm I guess the non-participants enjoyed it so far. (: Which is such a delightful news to us. Marvelous, they mentioned... !! Well I`m not too sure too. Since I've seen it over and over again the same old bloody thing.
During break, we played this shadow so-called game. It was damn hilarious when ShinMay ; Yvonne and I stand in a straight line. There will be 2 longer shadows which is the shadow of Shinmay and I while Yvonne's the short one because she's quite short. [No offense, Yvonne if you're reading this]
So yeah, Mdm. Dev wasn't in the art room for art.. so we skiped art by staying in class and PLAY ! (: After that we had to leave class and attend the concert thingy. We spent 2 hours for make-up and guess what ?! 1 minute on stage and POOF !! NO MORE !! While we were making-up, Loges came complaining that our eyeshadow were too light. And we had to make it really really dark. As in VERY dark !! According to Yoongkeat ; Jhun-ho ; Munhao ; Chewshyang ; Ian ; Chewhao etc. I looked like a ghost. I can't blame myself ! Blame LOGES !!! =.= When school dismiss, I had to pour water on my hair to get a little SOMETHING from Weiliang. I turned out top to toe WET !! Thanks to Ian who has lack accuracy on aiming.. :( So yeah.
Something happened !! Something really really BAD happened !! Worse than me getting wet or something !! It's just something that happened around 6.15 p.m. or so. I think it's too public to be published out here but if you really wanna know , try asking me and see if I`m willing to tell you.

No comments: