Monday, July 28, 2008

we're standing in the rain ; but nothing is gonna change

Our minimized BARNEY feet !! Cool huh ??

The thunder and the rain,
The way you say my name
After all the clouds go by the simple things remain
The sun, the moon, the stars,
The beating of two hearts
How I love the simple things,
The simple things just are



I've already had enough of your nonsense okay ! It's like every time I do something, you go blaming me. When you're in the wrong !! What on earth do you want ?! You're making my life so so so miserable... Without knowing you, I would live in such peaceful place without your muttering and talks, life would be so much more better if you would to vanish right now in front of me ! So what if you're smart ?? Smart-ness doesn't cure anything ! So what if you get distinctions in your test and an A+ for quizzes and such ! I don't bloody care ! Must you show it to me every time and glare at me once ?! Urgh ! I probably shouldn't even have waste my time talking about you !


Ooh I`m sorry, but I really have to let it out ! Ignore that !! (:



So today erm well nothing much happened. Well it was Civic period when we had to choose some sort of president by voting. So yeah, congratulations to Isaac who got chosen ! (: JiaCherng and Emily wasn't that bad too. All 3 of them has potential. =D So it's all up to Isaac now to make our class beautiful. He told me he wouldn't do it, he'll just say it and then get the position as the president and he'll go TATA !! :O


So ermm, yeah we had this class photo shoot this morning, the girls had to kneel on the floor. WTH !! And then we did what Mr. Naresh told us to do but then he wanted to try again, so yeah... Try again.. =.= and then guess what after kneeling until our legs were soar, he said he was just testing out the camera. The real photo shoot will be tomorrow, WTF !! So it means that we'll have to do the same old thing tomorrow. I hope they change the kneeling part. :x Hehe.


Lunch time was the best when we were tossing the candy around. Haha. Jhun-ho and Boh were so dramatic. :x Nothing much happened, it was damn funny when we had hot seat during English. Kamil and Danial were like clueless out there, but overall they did great. We didn't have Sejarah period since Mdm. Noraini was absent. Lalalala.. We were fortunate, since we didn't do our presentation which was suppose to be presented this morning. Lucky people aren't we ?? =D

No comments: