Saturday, July 19, 2008

The shadow of yours signifies everything



When you look me in the eyes,

I catch a glimpse of heaven.I find my paradise,

When you look me in the eyes.

Hey all !! :D

Yesterday we had this half day school thingy. We were dismiss at 12.00 p.m. due to the concert. So after fetching Sheen-le and Juin we set off to school. We were early and there's this CRAP that traffic WILL be massive when wasn't AT ALL . So yeah.

It was damn funny when Yvonne stood beside her oh so ADMIRER when she didn't know because her glasses weren't on. LoL. Then her whole bag was wet and yeah. Heeh.

Soon the concert began, we had to put on some make-up and change our costume. It was 8.00 p.m. when Mr. Jeya told us to be in backstage. Shanice, Kayyi, Rachel and I had this small prayer about the concert and hand phones. It was just amazing ! Thanks to Shanice lah.

After that I had to join the grand finale thingy... So I didn't get to change after that. I was freaking hot !!! Sigh. So yeah. Nothing more. (:

We'll be having our 2nd concert tomorrow which we will be having MORE parents. Sigh. :o

No comments: