Friday, April 2, 2010

The sudden appearance ♥

Today's a special; awesometastic; lame; good FRIBIRTHDAY! :)

because.... it's Good Friday and a birthday we'll never forget,
John Lim Wei Ern or better known as XXXXXXXXXL's birthday.

Happy birthday, bro. Today must be the lamest day all year round, because it's exactly 15 years the lame was born. Yeaaaaaah! Agreeeee? :)

We havent met for long. NOPE! but... I still remember the date we met, 5th September. See, Im awesome, too. Peas on my plate, remember Skytrex when we were all in the same platform where we laughed and talked and crap all about who's Jedida's admirers? Hahah. Great times.

Ohhh and conference was LAME because of you. All the XXXXLs. and lol-ing times. YEAPS! Definitely you lah. Remember remember, Jonathan, Mel, you and I were like posing in the lift when suddenly Sek Hao's brother saw us, and the little skit we put up for the cute little refugees? Mhm.

All in all, youre awesome lah. See, the picture above reminds me of sharkboy. HAHAHA! Only if you were in the water and your gel-ed up hair was sticking up. I'd ran and scream and vanish myself. HAHA! :)

HAPPY AWESOME 15th old lamish, ding dong birthday!
Sorry for not being able to go to your outing on Sunday.
Next time, I promise. XD

No comments: