Wednesday, March 31, 2010

I am confident in your security ♥


Hello;;

This stalker issue has gone big. & in no time, I'll either turn this blog private, or better still, delete it. Pray for me. Im serious, people. It's really really creepy because I dont only have A STALKER, but A FEW. Strange. Really really really strange. Brandon think it's a joke, but.... it's very very very scary.

"Maybe, they're ganging up and then........ you know the consequences. " says Ching and Chloe.

They may be right, who knows?

Anyway, it's holy week! What have you people been doing? Praying harder? Spending more time with God? Because, I tell you, it's totally worth it. I saw a video earlier and thought I'd share it.

YOU ARE TWCE MINE =D



I challenge you to watch this video.
Even if it'll take a long time to load, which I doubt.
Everyone has super canggih computer right now, yes?
It's super awesome, no joke.
Thus, it's only 2 minutes. :)

For there is only one God and mediate or who can reconcile God and humanity - The man Jesus Christ. He gave his life to purchase freedom for everyone. (1 Tim 2:5-7)

Read the last part,

Even if you feel far from God today,
You are Highly valued by Him,
For he's SEARCHING for YOU. :)

No comments: