Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My life is better than your dream ♥

*Covers ears to prevent himself from pitching the wrong note! *
Such aunts. hahaah! :)






Hello;

Having to realised all the sudden; today's my maid's birthday. Bleh. All that for a birthday cake. :X


Guess what? I did something pretty much unbelievable today. I actually started my holiday homework. 5 sentences in a paragraph is pretty hard for a person like me. Shucks. Now, I know... I suck at everything. I need tweedledee! :O

Oh and Sejarah corrections is a killer. There're so much to do, all the for not studying. Hmmm, even homework have paybacks. What in the world.... Oh wells.

Oh right, I sort of, definitely WASNT the latest to WanJia's house for Cf practice today. It was David, isnt he a life-saver, and I was screams-free! *smiles widely* Poppins, Riyen and Alvin ditched us today. When David bumped into Alvin while buying coke. Ditcher.

CF practice was pretty fun, with the laughters, and off pitching, and metal version. AND THE BEST PART IS........... Isaac and Gabe thought be how to play drums! Hahaha! Having to know the basics of drumming, a medal from HaoYi awaits me. :P

Ryan says:
My dad is the janitor of a clinic.

HAHA! How can you not love these retarded people?
You tell me. :)
Today was definitely better than yesterday.
because I get happier and happier everyday.

No comments: