Sunday, March 21, 2010

Accidentally in love ♥


HONEYBEE!
HOUSEFLY!
Oh I mean Hello!

It's fun to go back to church, after a whole month. & I believe God has spoken to me, through Ps. Andy Yeoh and the other people. :)

Today's message seriously challenged me to do something in my life and someone else's life. Maybe YOUR life. He's so great, He loved us all, unconditionally. Can you do that as well, to EVERYONE you know? I know I cant, but HE can.

Well, this is also like part of the bible study we did before exams during CF. Since some people didnt really understood and all. Haha, so here it is. :D

So you tell me you messed up. You tell me you failed your exams. What do you do? Do you just give up and leave it aside? Or get worried that you'll be grounded by your parents? Or you try to cover up and pretend that everything is all right, putting on a mask? Or you keep blaming yourself over and over and over again and BELIEVING the fact that you are not going to put yourself up again and shine? So tell me. What do you think of when you face these circumstances?

Despite all these, He still loves you. He loves you no matter whatever wrong you've done. Whatever fight you may be committing in future. He loves you not because youre good or bad. BECAUSE He loves you when you feel that nobody by your side loves you, but remember, He is there, always looking out for you and loving you at the same time.

So I tell you today, dont feel or sad and emo-ish after doing something wrong, you at least you may think it's wrong. Just repent, talk to Him, tell Him. & He listens your every word and forgives and forget. He never remembers our sin, He is that great. Amen.

And if today or the weeks to come has put you into situation that you think no one can help or it's hard to tell you friends, TALK TO JESUS. He is the way out, He cares and loves you. Built that hope and faith in the Lord, and no doubts, He will renew this strength in me and you.

Today may be a bad day, but let us all ask for forgiveness and move on. The past may be bad or full of sorrow, learn from the past, dont just live in the past, it's like youre doing nothing about your life, at all. Instead, lets make the present and our future the best. Today, right here, right now, lets start this new life, a new beginning and a new covenant, new hearts what more? You name it. Haha. Im out of words, seriously. Shine in the glory of God. Put on that smile because, YOU RIGHT NOW, IS LIVING A NEW LIFE.

So tell me, are you planning to give or produce this love back to Him? Because to me, YES, YOU ARE SUPPOSE to return this love back to him. By praying, by reading the bible, by starting NOW. :)

Teo, Chloe, Bryan and Sean I hope you understand now. :)

No comments: