Friday, March 12, 2010

I will win while you lose. ♥









Hello;


I'll win while you lose.
Because I will show you the bottle caps.
and the dices.
I will throw you poker cards;
getting them scattered;
making you cry. :)

HAPPY NATIONAL SMACK ASS DAY!

EXAMS ARE OVER. :) *wipes sweat*
FOR NOW; no more Ji Min kicking my chair during exams!
Till Mid Terms. :P

Science paper was stupid because Zhu En didnt wanna bergoggle search Naphthalene's freezing and boiling point for me and started being degil-degil with me. All that for wasting my money texting you. I will stop replying you! YOU JUST WAIT! :P

Hmmmmmmmmmmm, exams are over, results are yet to be known. Fear awaits me! So does, Gideons, Amazing Race and Cf camp! Wheeeee! I cant wait! :P

I have been talking alot to HIM, more than alot now, he has such great sense of humor but I shall stop. because the phone thing you did was stupid. I wouldnt be afraid to say, since you told Zach, and when you tell him, the whole world will know. Eventually.

Sorry.

OMG!!!! On Thursday, the ex form5s came back and penguin told me he misses me. Aww. & Im gonna touch that counselor's ass. You just wait! Oh and this form 2 came up to me telling me I look retarded. How nice. I dont even know him. HAHAHA! but HaoYi told him to shut up. Youre awesome only for this once! :)

Lucas and his bottle caps is kinda cool. It makes me laugh aloud. hahah! Lucas Lim, I hope you stop stalking me now, for the sake of your cousins. because you scare me. ALOT. HAHA! Ouch. Another bottle cap! XD

I have 4 blisters now! all the for after exams shopping. :O

Till the next time, Emmanuel's waiting for my reply.
I shall prove to him that I aint no snail. :P

No comments: