Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You give me feelings that I dont know ♥


Hello;

Let me remind you; holidays arent boring, because they are fun. But Time's still selfish and stubborn, simply because it doesnt stop ticking. Like now, tick tock, tick tock, tick tock...

Oh right. Its hard considering whether to go to Duckie or Brandon's birthday dinner thingy this friday. Really hard. I dont want to hurt both sides. Tell me what I should do. Duckie, Im no ditcher, I shall call it off. Mind you. I do care about your feelings you idiot, but then... Brandon would..... oh never mind! Duckie, be thankful, Im gonna tell my mom about the thing in your crib and smell the greatness of your brother's room, and your so syok-sendiri roasted smell.. Ewww.. mmmhmmm. ;)

I watched Alice; in your face Haoyi and Lucas.. Lucas isnt a little stalker, because he's a big stlaker. :) Hahaha!

Alice in Wonderland is just an average movie. Im not recommending it to anyone to prevent gayness like what Zhu En did. Haaha. He's on Alice/Um's side now. On the bright side, I have tweedledee and tweedledum! Wheeee, theyre so cute... :)

Just so you know, I think Hatter is ugly. but I liked it when he said he likes every thing/word which starts with the letter M. Ahhh, I shan't spoil the movie, for you viewers to-be. But seriously, dont expect much from it, afterall it's a disney movie. Hahahaa! :)

Random thought;
My brother eats alot. :)


Till then. :)

No comments: