Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reuniting in a weird manner ♥

I know, very scary and fierce looking.
Hello;;

Today's definitely a strange day. It was like that cat in Alice and Wonderland. Is today some stalker day or something? because, I felt the presence of people that stalks me. Especially on Facebook, no kidding.

Alex Jong. Sooria. Ellifain Urden. Orange Lee. Duncun.

Oh peas on my plate. Seriously. If you people are reading this, then....... it'd be weird. I deleted my link from Facebook already, and I hope that helps. A little. But stalkers have their resources, alright. Shucks. :(

No kidding about this. Ask Ching if anyone of you doubt, because she simply has the chat histories. I was mesmerized for awhile. All because of this stalker issue. When some innocent Emmanuel came texting me. Wow.

Having stalkers arent nice. Im serious. Now that I have finally experience real stalkers. I hoped I never did tell anyone I stalk them. Even if I do, I dont stalk people for real, it's just entertainment. Hahah. Right Zhu En? :)


Such nice colours.
Okay, never mind.

Im already panicking with that stalker thing. Im serious.

& the friend requests scares me even more. Having to realise Ive got 17 friend requests after only two days. TWO DAYS. That's alot. & most of our mutual friends are like.... zero. o.o

Facebook is scary and dangerous.
& then you'll hear Brandon and his craps about how dangerous Facebook is when he owns 3 accounts. Way the go, bran. You and your wise thoughts. mmmmhmmm. :)

It was retarded when everything was made "RESPONSIBLY" from China. & how I hit my head on the window. Not exactly the window but the window bars, whatever while walking to class this morning. Haha.

I needed my butt cells to warm up before Ching hit it, but then..... it was too late, and they died. In fact, trillions of them died. Ducks are murderers. :O

Green House is leading at the moment! We won for tug-of-war! HAHA! In your face lah people! & others. Ray Ray had bird shit on his head. How, cute. :D

Gymrama is bleepingly retarded.
& we thought it was going to be fun this year.
Brandon Loh, I wanna slap you!

No comments: