Saturday, March 20, 2010

Learning to fall ♥

Hello;

It's the weekends already, when Joe's in MNawar. Awww, I miss you lah donkey. I didnt do much today. Pretty much spent most my time of the day in Klang; unproductive. HAHA! Sitting down and doing nothing in that so called really "cool" place is boring, having only magazines about furnishing, and ways to renovate a house is boring.
My parents bought another house there. You asked, are you moving there? HAHA! I thought of it, and maybe I could enroll myself in Wesley, Klang. Hahaha. Well, I would want to, since the house is like 2km away from Bkt. Tinggi. How awesome, yes? :)

I wont be going there, its just for investment purposes la. & after going there, I can go visit WeiKit everyday. and I have friends from WMS, Klang. Cheeeeese! :)



Anyway I was reading Jedida's blog earlier. & I definitely miss these green people. Ever since school reopened, we've been busy doing our own things. & I think we should all get back together.. agreeee? TOMORROW. :D


So now you'll find me on my knees, surrendering,
Cause I know that I'm really not so strong.
And now, I'm done fighting for control,
Oh, you can have this life that I've been holding for so long.
I'm learning to fall.
Let my world crumble.

No comments: