Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Standing up for what's right ♥



Hello;

I cant help seeing my blog dead. Actually I never did came into my blog after the last post. Well, my blog is too awesome to be left dead. Everyone misses my writing. hahaha! :)

Life's so good. I sort of, really, like, i think, did something on Sunday; but life still goes on. ;D
True? Hmmm, I havent started studying except for Science and History. Where are the procrastinators, we have a serious unite to do. Gymrama this year is Gymnastics, which apparently suck alot alot alot. But with Dawn, Vern, Sara, Brian and Emmanuel, it's still worth going. :)

Imagine stretching and kneeling and more stretching and pulling out and in on the stadium on sports day. Retarded. It's okay. None of the form3's said said anything about winning this year anyway. except for Mary Popins.

CF practice yesterday seriously rock. High 5 people! DAVID DAVID DAVID! Go E major! hahaha! (:

Ive been studying history everyday now, time to start.. uh............. er... hmm.. Form1 and 2 geography. Or science. Whichever. :P

I laugh whenever I wear my shoes. :)

OHHHHHHHHHHHH! Hi Isaac! I like your shoes!

If you must know, that super cute, hot, small, white, good-looking, blue, yaha, awesome, heartless, heartbreaking boy that I like stalks me. HOW ON EARTH DID HE GET MY NUMBER!? All that for ditching you on Ian's party. Damn.

Sara, Dawn, Hwei, Ernest, Daniel, Gerald and Navin, we're damn gay man. :P

Squiddy and the ants makes me scared. Ji Min told me I look like a girl plucking flowers when I open the sink. How.........funny. and UNTRUE.


OMG! I just found the RIGHT RIGHT RIGHT AWESOME person for helping me
This thing is super duper gila-ing awesome, YES SARA! Thank you Esther! ILOVEYOU, ILOVEYOU, ILOVEYOU. You people do know, if I say I love you, I say it by all means, right? This poster for our Cf board is darn gay awesome! :)

Edward says BYE! :)
Benjamin says "Go facebook"
Kamil says "HAHAHA. Not so funny"
Mikaela says "Good to know, Ben."

Huei minn thinks Maths class is retarded with these funny people teaching her how to be more retarded. Great. :)

No comments: