Monday, March 29, 2010

Just to be by your side ♥

Hello;

So tell me, have you forgiven your neighbor? Have you forgiven your friend? That person next door that annoys you like crazy. HAVE YOU FORGIVEN THEM? It may be hard to forgive and forget, but forgiving is important. Holding grudges, aint fun. Trust me, or ask yourself. How long have you hold that grudge?

I dont know, but today, during Math lesson. Emmanuel did something I didnt want him to do, so I was angry. I know I was being selfish, stobborn, whichever way you would put it, but I just didnt know why. I got, mad. All the sudden. He may think it's a joke, but it wasnt to me, it was a big deal. He definitely thought I was joking, because I couldnt stop laughing, he was telling everybody he was feeling sad because I didnt wanna be his friend anymore, telling everyone "I dam sad cus huei minn dont friend me". They all thought it was a joke, they all looked at me and laugh.. but I was angry, inside. Somehow. I dont know why.

Only WeiYang made me laugh. The others made things worst, like Kamil. He thought I was kidding and thinking Malays are awesome than Chinese and started telling me all sorts of crap. I ignored him, I practically ignored everyone that talked to me except Ching. I IGNORED EVERYONE until history period. I had this intention to make Emmanuel fall down. Without thinking of the consequences, I pulled his chair away from him. Fortunately, he realised and didnt fall. I was grateful that he was alert, because I would really really really feel bad and guilty.

Anyway, I realised how evil I was that time. Having to know, Ive been cooperating with the devil. I dont know what was I thinking and doing that time, but I believe it was the devil at work. Hrmmmmmm, so Ive decided to disappoint him and side God. Running back to him was great. Emmanuel forgiven me and forgotten about it.. How, forgiving. :)

Same goes to EuJin.
If you think I hate you,
I never really did.
Because I havent.

Emmanuel, Brandon Loh, Mitchel, Philip, Dawn and I are the root of Gymrama lah k! :)
Sara isnt. HAHAHA!

Emmanuel, youre awesome.
I not LOA ar. :D

No comments: