Friday, March 19, 2010

Im running into your light ♥

Ice tea or 7up? :)

Hello;;

How was library-fun? Im sorry for ditching, I really had no transport. actually I did, my dad made me go at 1130 and leave at 1200. Doesnt make sense to me. So I ditched. Sorry girls. :)

Anyway, mom brought us for grocery shopping in the Gardens. Hrmmm, you know that super duper awesome drink I bring to school? That one with the monkey...? Yes? Who would sell a box of drink for RM2.50 and 6 boxes for RM14?! Oh kiki lala, how pricey. :O

We got home after that, when Jon was suppose to come over. Well, he ditched us after that anyway. All that for ditching your little wife in Gardens, she was depressed. Mhm, and tried killing me. Static. o.o

Yeap. We went to the gardens for lunch and decided to laze around till dinner time. Heh. Bumped into a few familiar faces. & I realized, I can never differentiate a girl and a guy. No wonder Ive been calling everyone gay. Now, I know. Haahaaa! Sorry people, you know I never mean anything I say. Or maybe i do. :)

Joe made me had this sudden craze for M&Ms when Zenon is telling me Smarties tastes better. Boooo! I side M&Ms. What about youuuuuuuuuuuuu? Support me and blow a bubble gum on Zenon's face. :P

Lunch in TGIF was awesome and filling. All that for the little performance, speech and birthday song. Hahaaa. BUT IT'S FOR YOU LA, don. Youre still awesome, even after you shout at me, pull my hair, hit my head, kick my leg, step my feet, telling me Im dumb, telling me Im stupid, telling me Im childish etc.

Blehh! I'll dedicate a birthday post for you lah. :)

Oh Im sorry for not replying any texts after 8. I didnt want to get distracted by the slightest text message. Sorry guys. I thought that would have been an accomplishment when Zhu En had to rub it on my face. :(

Youre my beginning; and My FOREVER.

No comments: