Friday, March 19, 2010

I dont hear any scales ♥

Happy Birthday!!!! :)

Happy birthday. again and again and again and again. hahaa. How many times have I wished you today? Hrmmm, I hope you counted, because I lost count. :P

I hope you liked the card and the bow tie. LOL. I would really really want to see you with that bow on. During prom, deal? hahaha! & make sure you mention me in your other speeches, again. Mel says I LOA. o.o

It's really really really awesome to still keep in touch with the first friend Ive ever made in my whole entire life. mmhmm. Some people dont even know who their first friend is, well at least I do. It's youuuu! Hahaha!

Texting OT is pretty tempting when you have credit, only for your birthday I saved it in drafts. heeeh! inside joke! Bleeeh! I hope you had a great day.

BYE. :)

No comments: