Sunday, March 14, 2010

Im going to be free ♥



Hello;

Holidays. Haha. Ben's so mean, he's getting 2 weeks holiday after school reopens. :(
Aaron told me that I got no common sense because I said sitting down is stupid. I even asked if it was relevant. Never mind. :)


Ohhh, today. I passed by Wesley Ipoh. The badge's just strange, not that ours is nice. Ever since Ms. Goh came back to our school, we have this attention thingy during morning assembly which I find, really weird. Urgh. People like Huei Minn can never stand still, true? :P

Oh and Ive never never never never seen so many chickens in my life. because today I just saw more than 80 chickens! Hens and Roster. Smelly and dirty. Nope, they so do not have colourful feathers. I heard ducks are smelly too, oh Ching. :D

I was talking to Emmanuel earlier, and he's been telling me random things. Drums. LOL. as if I can play. and Gabriel's been asking me about drums lately, as well. All that for Cf practice on Tuesday. We'll all definitely crash Wan Jia's awesome big mansion, alright! :P

Im bored when Im doing so many things.
Dont ask me why, because I dont know. :(

I think Im done crapping here.
Duckie, where are you? I have nothing to say to you but I wanna talk to you. :D

I wanna sing to you, duckie.

No comments: