Friday, March 26, 2010

We will come back to you ♥

Cus, your name is glorious. :)

Hello;

How was your week? Mine has been exceptionally great. Exam results were crap but it was what Ive done, and its already the past. So, Emmanuel and I shall continue to compete and get better grades for the mid terms. Anyhow, he only beat me in 1 subject. And by 2 marks, if I had the time to finish my paper, I would DEFINITELY beat him by so many so many so many marks. :)

I have been missing calls from 2 unknown numbers all the time. They call like about 5 times every day and Ive been missing it. Having to realised it was from RR. Oh no, what am I suppose to do.. HAHA!

Oh Gideons was on Thursday and worship team was great towards to end, agree? :)
Student rally in MBS today. The speaker's nigerian accent is cool, not funny.
AND THE TALK ABOUT... whatever; whichever by that lawyer from Klang was awesome.
Boys are definitely weak things. :D

So take my life, all that i have give,
take my world, just inhabit all of it;
Take my dreams,
make me assuredly Yours. ;)

No comments: