Monday, March 15, 2010

Let's spin the merry-go-round ♥

Hello;

I havent done this in a long time, but anyway it's the second post of the day; rejoice rejoice. There goes my retardedness again. Huei Minn, just be proud of it. :D

Today is a good day. No wait, it didnt turn out that well, actually. No, no. It was good. and Ive got nothing to lose. He gave me this life to have fun to live this awesome life. To..... have you, yeah you; reading this. mmmmhmmmm, and there's no words that can describe him, because... YES, he's beyond awesome. Yes. I shall cherish this life. Im happy and today was indeed a great day. Amen.

Anyway, I was the latest to Sunway again. You people couldve predicted that already. and if tomorrow, I dont show up earlier at WanJia's house. Shout at my ear. or not. nah. maybe not. :P

I hope "PERSON" dont become all technology-fied to see this. He's so scary. Angeline and Elaine agreed, alright. Uhhhhm, white shirt person, I dont know your name simply because I forced myself not to remember it. Mei Yeen, I hope you dont tell me his name either. Unless you really hate me, shucks. I hope not. Oh person, if I ever see you again, please dont look me in the eyes like you did earlier. It's so hard to sleep after knowing when I close my eyes, you'll appear. Oh no. Thats why Im awake at this odd time. Having already said good night to Tim, Zhu En, Elaine and Aaron. Nooooo. D:

Anyway, having confession talk with Elaine was awesome and yes, worth remembering. She even thank me for telling her my secrets. I hope she doesnt tell anyone, because even duckie doesnt know. Oops. haha. & our inside jokes. =]

Isaac and his retardedness was taking over the whole mall after dinner while we were walking to the toilet. My brother was showing/facing his butt to everyone. Cherng started singing. & how Jackie Chan was suddenly there. Angeline's way of kicking the guys for saying something funny. but the funniest was still Cherng walking up the stairs and down the stairs thinking it was the next floor. Exactly what we did last year with Calan. Heeeeeeeh! :P

Playing rounding circle with Zach, WeiYang, Chao, Cherng and Isaac was fun. Hahah. When we suddenly realised we lost grandaddy and his disciples. hahah. :P

Im done talking. I hope white shirt dont have the link to my blog.
Lets pray hard. :D

Huei Minn says (7:51 PM):
i know.
but youre still flirty :)
haha.
john says (7:52 PM):
ahaahh!! of course
when there's girls there has to be flirts

See, Im not naughty. It's John Lim Wei Ern, btw. x)

because I dont need to see it to believe it.

No comments: