Sunday, April 25, 2010

The only drug I need

& the giraffe says it's gonna last for a very long time.




Hello;;

Today started off well, with church. Yes, I had a really really awesome feeling having to step back into church after so many weeks. I only got to bond with Ginsky and Paul, and left for breakfast. :)

Todays message really challenged me to rstep out of the shell Ive been living in. & I felt good after service today, even now. This reminds me of Recess Revolution also. We'll be making it official by next month, so people... SIGN UPPPP! Hahahah. Im sure there will be alot of people joining us, because ALL OF YOU HAVE BEEN IN OUR PRAYERS. Wohoo. :)


& when the earth is in its midst of spinning, we'll all do greater things, alright??? because we'll be shielding ourselves and building great faith in Him, yes yes? Living a PERFECT BALANCE LIFE. XD

Nothing is never as it seems, because we're making an impact to this world, to LIVE A BETTER LIFE.

Im alive and well,
Your SPIRIT is within me,
BECAUSE YOU DIED AND ROSE AGAIN.

You are my rock,
The one I hold on to,
Any everything,
YOU HOLD IN YOUR HAND,
STILL YOU MAKE TIME FOR ME.
I CANT UNDERSTAND,
Praise You, God of earth and sky,
how beautiful is your unfailing love.

No comments: