Friday, April 23, 2010

Im awaken by you ♥



& because we've been spending a little too much time together. Ive got this. This question was soon to come, and I know it, in fact, both of us knew it. The outcome was definitely unpredictable. No one could tell what I was going to say, or even most importantly, how you would ask. I gotta admit that Ive been a little too darn much obsessed with you, but I think I'd stop right here. Leaving all these, left behind. I tell you, youre super awesome. Youre not a nerd, youre just smart. Even your clubs has to be mind-going. See, youre superman. & for our own good, I wont be going tomorrow. Sorry.


I think I'd choose friends over you. & definitely, I never regretted making that decision. I promise I wouldnt get all crazy about you, when I see you. Maybe I would, a little. but you know it will never work out. I still somehow rather have feelings for you, but it will just all stop here.

& to those who have heard me rant about him all day. Im sorry for wasting your time. Honestly, I think our friendship is pretty MORE AMAZING than this. :)

Bye.

No comments: