Sunday, April 4, 2010

The day we bounce for peace ♥




Happy big easter bunny day. :)
*bounce bounce bounce*

Colour splashing is fun & pretty. YES. All this home alone paid off, anyway.

Despite all the bouncing, eggs-exchanging, oh the earth is shrinking thingy, it's the day of PEACE. When, JESUS CHRIST ROSE FROM THE GRAVE. Yes, it's beyond awesomeness, alright. Those who think so, will start, smiling and then agree and then continue reading. I have such great minds. Yes. Yes. Yes.

Aaron : Hueiminn self-praising again. ==

Zenon oh Zenon, despite the fact that you were the first person who wished me on this bunny-licious day, M&Ms still better than Smarties. All that smarties Aaron gave me was ding dong lefty. We all know he loves going against me. Shucks.

The artificial colouring is scarily unhealthy, but hey....... theyre still better than smarties. :D
Who sides meeeee? everyone except zenon.

Duckie-penguinnie talk is the awesomest thing to do when youre bored. I hope duckie agrees. I cant wait for tuesday. I wanna see a Luke look-alike. Oh grass! Please. Yes Sean, our inside joke, and chatting with you on the phone was retardedly money wasting and funny, yes? :)

PEOPLE PEOPLE PEOPLE!
We're NOT NOT NOT going to do science notes because it's like transferring information from the textbook which is stupid lah. Sean and duckie agrees. :D

No comments: