Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Because we looked to you

Hello;

How was your day? Mine, was superabsolutelyawesomeamazinglywellhappilyAWESOME. ;)
Eric says: DUHHHHH! :P

Hahah. I miss the Cf camp donkeys and and SHIELD OF FAITH. mhm. Oh and obviously, I MISS SPORTS PRACTICES LIKE CRAZY. :(

I like concert practices. Theyre like super awesome because I get free periods where I get to do my homework. cough. :)

What has to be done, IS DONE.
I dont care, what bullshit you like talking about me, because I simply dont care. I do whatever I want and if you disrespect me, I'd pull your hair and then laugh at you. :P

Today was a good day. For you and for me to know. It's a life filled with joy. Yes. Isaac, please keep your promises. :)



Happy 15th sleepylamefunnyawesome birthday, Ian HO *iforgot*.
remember. I want this and that and this and that.

His birthday is definitely jolly, alright. Look at his straight teeth. Seriously, Im jealous. Hahaha. Ian, it's fun to get to know you better after you entering 3C. Rock on, bro. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, retard. :P

No comments: