Tuesday, April 27, 2010

There was once upon a story ♥

This was on the plane, last year. When it was freezing like crazy.

I always wonder what youre thinking,
The question is coming right back to me;

I dont know about you,
but I really cannot face tomorrow.

HaoYi, Ching, ChewHou,
I really appreciate our friendship,
You people make me smile; widely.

Because;
in my worst times,
what all you people do
is make me happy.
Thankyou. (:

I really dont know what Ive done. because I have a thousand reasons to say Im not wrong.
I never hated both of you. because I actually liked and treasured our friendship;
maybe in a way that you both think it's not, maybe Ive been pictured as another person in our friendship;
but it was fun being friends with you people.
If it's meant to end that way, I'll just end it here.
Because I REALLY cant go any further than this.

life goes on.

No comments: