Saturday, April 24, 2010

& when youre not strong ♥

My awesome lady gaga :)

Hello;

Ignore yesterday's post. Im gonna somehow rather delete it. & if you think I was acting really weird today, YOURE THE WEIRD ONE! Penguin told me honours day was fun because he got to go up to the stage after 4 years of waiting. Hahahah.

Anyway, I didnt do anything interesting today. Pretty much slacked the whole day, thats why I couldnt help out in the missions booth tomorrow in church, because I have to catch up in my studies, already. Whcih I doubt Id even start tomorrow. Sorry, Tim. :(



We had CG today. & we laughed so much about the excreting gas. Hahah and so many things. Whatever happened in cg and my house STAYS THERE! Hahahah. & we celebrated Cedric's lil awesome cuppycake heart birthday! mhm. it was awesomer than anything you have. :P

Till the next time. :D

No comments: