Friday, April 9, 2010

I dont know what youve been told

GREEN HOUSE IS GONNA OWN!
Jia Cherng, shoots. :)

Hello;

Achooooooo. :O

Im sick. I just came back from the doctor's. Oh boy. I knew something wasnt right, and the fever bug just had to come. Ish. Gymrama oh gymrama, miss me, okay? I really really really wanna go.... like seriously. I wanna see green house hold the champion trophy for 2010, but i cant. :(

Sports day is tomorrow, like in less than 24 hours. I dont know, but I really really really want green house as champion this year. With our awesome umbrella moves, and have you even seen our march past yet? It's like awesomer than my pillow.

*achoo* I practically just sneezed.

hahaah. go greeeeeeeeen. I hope you people will see me tomorrow. Off to bed at 8pm. drugs are drowsy. :(

No comments: