Saturday, April 3, 2010

The quickest to the least ♥

Hello Saturday.

It's weird to have no school yesterday and then go to school on a Saturday and then Sunday will be off again. Haha. & I thought the date for AR would be postponed or something. Hahah. :)

So anyway, after all that super mind-wrecking, dingdong-ish feeling the whole of yesterday afternoon, Hao Yi saved me by telling me Janelle's number! Go aunty. You rock, for your shit stain awesome-ness.

All the miss calls and messages I received this morning paid off anyway. James was afraid I wouldnt make it to school in time. Overslept. Mind me. Leaving my house at 7.20am was like... WOW-ish. Agree? BECAUSE I REACHED SCHOOL JUST IN TIME FOR REGISTRATION. School and my house is.... FAR. :O

Back on what this post was to be emphasized on... OR NOT. Shucks, maybe not. Fine, Im getting to it. :)

Leo's 2nd Amazing Race was.. TODAY. Yay. I didnt bring my camera and our phone cameras saved the day. Smell technology. Eh no, radioactive! Argh. We still have no idea whether to side technology or not. Such confusion. Agree, with me. :D

Amazing Race with JunChao and James went pretty well. We laughed like stupid retards at almost everything. Seriously, and people were staring. All the sweaty, captain munchie, dumbness and wonderfantasticness. :)

Shaun's lemon sweets got our sugar rush, rushy! & then James reckon we run as fast as we can as soon we get down from the Monorail when running half way...

James : Chao, Minn... STOP! Tired already.

Haha. & how the awesomeness of dumb jokes begin when Chao said he'd run all the way to Sri Petaling because the LRT was taking a super dee duper long time. Then...

Chao : Oh yeah. We'll get even more tired.. Aiyo and James.. I bet you'd sit on the road.
James : Nobody sits on the road lah. How dumb can you be?
Chao : I bet if you sit in the middle of the road, the car wouldnt bang you, YOU'll crash the car..
*LRT arrives*
James & I : BYE CHAO!

The station where they wanted us to make a dress outta newspaper was a killer. Our model was Jun Chao. YoongKeat made us laugh our ass off while waiting for Chao beautifying himself in the huge human-cage. All the gayness paid off. YEAP.

We werent embarrassed when we reached school, because we were embarrassed-embarrassed. BUT LEON, we seriously got 2nd place lah! Hi Samuel. :)

Nappie wappie till 5 when the door bell ring. Went down, saw Elaine Khoo outside the house, realised her daddy and my daddy were friends. Wow. The world's getting tinier and tinier. NO wonder James is conquering it. :D

Joe and Brandon. Im sorry about your lost.
Call me if necessary okay.
Im sure she's in a better place now. :)

For those who stood up for me in my cbox, text me, called me, mailed me, MSN me and prayed for me about the stalker thing. Thank you youu youuuuu; loves. :D

No comments: