Thursday, April 8, 2010

When we all live as one ♥


Hello;

Today's a day filled with the lamest jokes from this earthling's soul to the class.
Thinking he's the life of 3M. Currently. Which I doubt. Whoooops. :O
It's some awesome gay-ous day. Filled with

"HAHAHAH", "Aiyo, Madam", "Why la, Madam?", "But, Madam..", "Thank you".

but most of all.....
This symbol is the attraction to this post. "".


I like going against ew-jeans. I dont know why.
It just feels good. :)

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EUJIN EUJIN EUJIN!
presents face cleanser. :P

Anyway, this awesome brother of mine here, thinks I get angry over little things, and then feel all guilty about it When I actually am not. Hahahah, then I'll fake my temper. How, awesome.. :P

Happy super bouncy yellowish-blue birthday, bro. Im telling you a secret right here, right now. You're awesome from your eyes, nose, ears, mouths, hands to your LEG HAIR! Hahahahah. Youre smile and jokes are awesome and yes you should continue doing that.

SING YOUR LUNGS OUT FOR CF NEXT WEEK. because we all know you have an awesome voice. Hahahah. Im not kidding, and you know it. I dont know why you think heart shapes are gay, because it simply is awesome, you just dont know it. This retarded heartless thing, didnt want his "SHINY HEART-SHAPED" sticker I spent time making and thinking of. Ish.

Conference last year was booming fun with you, too. Hahah.
we love you, jin.

OH AND

15 of these on your birthday.
BLOW THESE HEARTS AWAY. :P

No comments: