Thursday, April 15, 2010

Blooooop ♥

Attempt failed to avoid Aaron's camera. :(
The weird thing is, I looked like I was smiling for his stupid camera.

Hello;

I didnt wanna blog today, but I had to. Just so you know, I wont be blogging or facebooking for 3 awesome well-planned days. Im gonna fill my head with knowledge knowledge and more knowledge about the awesomest thing on earth. :)

Spending my weekends with the most retarded floating lime, shit-stained aunty, poppins, my assistant angel, the 2 devils and so many more awesome possum cherry blossoms people, by the beach! Yes, people, be flattered then flattened. & for those that arent coming, be jealous. :D

The skit put up for Cf was so... kelam-kabuted. Sorry fellow-awesome-angels. :)

JOHN 3:16. :)
fyi, IU was awesome from inside out. :)
Bumped into Lance and Delon Chan.
You silly amazing Delon, you better be flattered. :D

No comments: