Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dont let me drown ♥



Hello;

Ive never walked on water,
but YOU did.
Where will I be without you?

I didnt wanna blog today. but ze` people made me. So hello, hey, hi, bonjour, whichever. I cannot believe Madam Shirley actually praised me for not talking during formal assembly this morning. When I clearly remember, I did. Shucks. Hahah. :)

You know one question was in my head today. & it's still questioning me, right now. Thank you, Brandon. :)

Have you ever thought of people who has hatred against you?


Thats me in a mask. & most of us puts on a mask, in front of your parents, friends, in church. You name it.

Well, to me. OBVIOUSLY there's people that hates me. I know I judge people, and obviously in return, people judge me, as well. You cannot tell who hates you if they tolerate your actions and all, puts on this really really cool, awesome, friendly mask in front of you and then start all the bullshitting behind your back. Dont come along telling me nobody hates you and youre awesome. I mean, people say that for entertainment, but in reality, it isnt true, at all. Hatred is caused by one's actions? Attitude? Jealousy? Who knows right? Or what? Revenge? I dont know. You name it.

How many people do you hate/disliked?

Brandon has about 4, right? I dont know. I dont remember. I know I do not hate or dislike anybody. Well, I use to, last year. I use to seriously seriously hate this guy in school, like alot alot alot alot alot. Seriously. You just can't imagine the look on my face whenever I see him and how much I laughed when he fell down. I was that evil. I mean like, whats the point of hating that person? It wont do you any good, it will actually like stress you out or something.

After awhile, I thought to myself, why did I hate him in the first place, I couldnt tell, or maybe I could. but I realised, I was holding a grudge. Jia Cherng knows everything single thing about this person I disliked, and Im serious. I hated him like crazy. I mean seriously, it wasnt fun, hating someone.

We're friends now, anyway. You could ask me who he is, in person, because I wouldnt mind telling you. NOPE. & he doesnt, too. I just know it. :)

Forgiveness is like super duper important, because because because wearing a mask isnt nice. Watch the video below. Super awesome like the stars on the sky. :)

look beyond, there's so much more than this.



Forgiveness is like part of life, now and forever. You tell me, what good will you get for hating or disliking someone? NOTHING? SOMETHING? You dont know? Well, but you still do hate this particular person, don't you? but the question is, WHY?

Why should I be nice to everyone around me, even toward those whom I dislike?

Because we can make this wretched world a better place in ways beyond our wildest imagination. Do you wanna live a life where everyone go bashing up someone else when they dislike you? because if you do, there would be dead bodies like EVERYWHERE. and it'd be creepy. We all have that power just by choosing to make the right decision. The power in your words and your actions to make someone’s day. You could choose to smile and show appreciation to the person at the supermarket checkout, or the bus driver who brings you to where you need to be, or the boss who pays you every month so you have money to spend. You have the power to positively rock their world. What a great privilege!

But even my enemies? You think. Yes, even your enemies. In fact, your enemies will be the first people to notice the change in your attitude. Im serious. Dont believe? Ask Ching and Chloe. :D

Initially they may be wary of you and suspicious of your motives, but your persistence will win them over, and eventually you will see how valuable your enemy can be to you as a friend. So what’s holding you back? Why do we refuse to improve ourselves in order to make a positive difference in this world? All of us have a need for others to recognize our identity and purpose as an agent of change; a desire of ours is to make the world we live in a better place.

One of the things that may be stopping you could be pride. Why should I treat my enemies with mercy and forgiveness when they started the war against me? If anyone should make peace, it should be them, not me! They’ll think me weak and susceptible to attack; like a doormat they’ll wipe their feet all over me! Not a chance. But I tell you, that may not be true. At the end of it, they will see you a strong and determined individual for the worthy cause of a peacemaker.

Another thing holding your forgiveness back could be pain. You think that they have done you an unforgivable wrong, and your imaginary wound is still smarting from the hurt they have dealt you. In a short story I’ve written, Sandra has a clear reason for not wanting to forgive her enemies, but still the Captain trained her, or hoped to teach her the lesson on forgiveness. Was it too much of him to ask that of them? Perhaps to you it was, but let me explain the Captain’s demands from his point of view. He asked them to forgive the ruthless pirates not just because he needed them alive when the ship reached the port, but he knew that if they never let go of their hatred, they were never recover from their loss and would hence grant their enemies a victory from the agonizing invisible wounds remaining in their heart. (Look out for this story in my future post!)

By refusing to let go of the past pain, you would be allowing the enemies to achieve their goals. You would be granting those enemies a victory over you by letting your past hinder your present and control your future!

Forgive and forget, unless you want to grant them this satisfaction. It takes time, but it is possible.

No comments: