Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The stains you left me ♥


Shield of faith, baby! x)

Hello;

Life's been pretty good except for the yawning bug. I get sleepy super easily nowadays. We all blame CF camp, but it was fun. So we're blame-free, Ian. I cant wait for Friday night and Saturday morning, for sleeping in. & then skip honours day. No singing from the choir, I hope. Even so, I'd quit. BUT. Penguin and my lil' Nerd's going. Shucks. Choir. Sleep. Choir. Sleep. Tsk. SLEEP. :P

Chapter 7 of Maths is hard. If you think it's easy, Id slap you, if you think it's hard. I'd squeeze you until you cry. Cherng, Yoongkeat, or inside squeezing joke, alright. :)

Im so tired, and Im going over to Aidan's place for fun, or in other words, breathe in the zoo breath. Never mind. My craps are so irrelevant. Concert practice, Im happy when your time comes, but worried a little inside. Oh HaoYi, why must he join concert? Seriously, Lionel, I feel your pain. :(

Little Mitchel thinks gravy is an awesome substance. How adorable.

No comments: