Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The fishes I caught ♥


Hello;

Hrmmm... I did something really really bad today. Meh. I didnt feel all that guilty at first, but now.... tsk. Thanks, Duckie. Im gonna do something about it, but only next year. Bleh. No suspects here. I hope. :)

Ive been blowing my nose so much today, I finished 2 and a half packs of tissue today. Wow. & I think I've recovered! Wheeeeeee! Go tissues. ;)

My eyes are tired. I wanna do some homework, but Ive got none. Except for KGT, which I'll leave aside at the moment. Chew Hou thinks Ping Pong is easy and less tiring. Yay. He called me just to tell me that, can you believe it? No? How strange right? He's donating his lunch coupon to me. Aww. (:

Oh today, while walking out of school, the funniest thing happened. Yung, it'll be our inside joke, alright? Nobody knows, except ching. ;)

CF camp briefing was funny, and I have a feeling cf camp would be awesome. Lionel, we made a deal. No minds shall change the plan. ;D

I was right about spending too much time with form2s. ;O

No comments: