Saturday, January 3, 2009

Whatever it takes ♥



Happy 3rd day of the year! :D I woke up at 7.oo am today! I have improvement! ;D Charlie angel's proud of me! xP Woke up & finished English homework. Was pretty easy actually.

It's WeiBin daddy's birthday today! :D Happy 14th 14th 14th! My LUZANA!!! xP *wink*


Later Steven called & had to rushed to Sarah's birthday party. Okay okay lets get this clear, today... it was SARAH OOR's birthday party and yesterday was Sarah Clare's birthday party. So basically they're different people lah. :D Party was GREAT. Oh right before that Rose, my JUNIOR *cough* told me she got into 1L and her homeroom's Mdm. ANU! O_O Woahh! Sudah jadi homeroom lah! *claps* lol. ANU's gonna kill me again, probably go.. " Hueiminn stand outside the science lab". Calan's in 2C! :D

So yeah back to the party thing. My charlie angel was there!!!! Yay!ILOVEYOUDEAR! :3 You made me MISSEDYOUFOR1MONTH. D: That aint good you know. CHARLESJORDAN! ILYILYILY! No, seriously............................................................. Okay enough. Im not deleting this post dear. :) Talked the whole party and I really mean the WHOLE PARTY. We talk till Steven went like.. " both of you stop talking " and Cassandra was like " you 2 love bugs stop talking" n we were like " Shutup! " lol. Haah. Had the usual... food, games, cake etc. Pinata was okay. Charles burst it again. Must it be you every time..... ?! Tsk. We had bucket ball ;; dustbin ball ;; badminton ;; football ;; captain ball ;; obstacle game and others lah! Pretty fun though. We played doubles for badminton and Charles and I kicked every one's asses! :D Ehe. WE PLAYED FAIR!!! :D



Obstacle game was... ding dong-ish. I had to team up with my lil ones. So we had our team named CJJM! :D Johann, Johann I admire your bro in a not true way! lol. & screw him man! He actually told his bro. Shucks. Jon, you know that hurts right?! Anyway yeah, we lost by 10 seconds. Screw tails!!! Charles, don't give me that look. I don't like it. Not going into details. So basically, had fun the whole party thing lah. :D



So yeah.. one day gone and tomorrow's the last day of the holidays... D; Charles!! Badminton again? Heeh. Don't tell me you wanna watch Hannah Montana again. :)

No comments: