Sunday, January 25, 2009

Can't fight the moonlight ♥

Im not in KL right now! Hometown ;; hometown ;; hometown! No worries for school. Im fortunate I still have Internet! Oh the joy! :) Stupid keyboard... fingers hurting lar.. but at least I have Internet! :D & I still get to blog! Oh Jay you must be so so so happy.

Left the house at 11.00am straight. Highway was jamming. Daddy used the emergency lane the whole journey. Cheh. Sure kena fine. Predictable! :P Stupid emergency lane took us 3 hours. If dad didn't wanna use the emergency lane.. we'll probably be stuck in the jam also. -.- Not good you know. Police and accidents everywhere. D:

Reached and received all my presents from Lynn. She didn't get nerds. :( Oh wells. I can still live without them. HOPEFULLY. Much thankies to Joey, Derek, Rachel, Kaitlyn, Nigel and Edwin! ;D Love y'all.

That's all for now!
Ciaoz!
Happy be-early Chinese new year!!!!! :P

No comments: