Thursday, January 29, 2009

Right beside you ♥














Dad woke me up at 7.00 am this morning, telling me it's time to go back to KL. O_O I wanna stay there, because it's like when I come back... I'll have to start my holiday homework. :( So after breakfast, chat a lil' with Nigel and came back home to kl. Traffic wasn't that massive. I heard afternoon was terrible. :/ Oh wells. Reached home and I had to sweep the whole garden. Now I realise I have a big compound.

After that, mom wanted me to sweep and mop the floor inside the house. So as usual I did lar. People! I mopped the floor today! First time in my whole life you know! :D *prouds* I MOPPED THE FLOOR, PEOPLE! Computer-ed for awhile and realised there were quite a number of people that didn't go to school today.

Honestly, why do we have school today and tomorrow? It's like EVERY SINGLE SCHOOL have at least 1 week holiday and we don't. but why? Oh right, because Mathews is an Indian. -.- I called Jia Cherng and no one picked up! Issh! I need English homework! Or Shirley will KILL ME! :( Only 15 people came to school today. Oh 2M, 2M...... Was is quiet or loud?? :P Wonder how's everyone. Im not coming to school tomorrow. xP So I guess, I'll see you guys next week. Don't miss me too much you know! Ahahaha. Daddy said it's okay if I don't go to school.... so yay! No point going to school anyway. Mei Yeen mentioned free periods plus I already wrote the letter to the principal. :) School-free for me, at the moment! Jealous?? Heeh.

So tired right now. I don't know why but my Head was aching really badly today. :( Over-stress maybe. Too much housework. Ahahahaha. Might be going to Allen's house later. I wanna see my Allison! :) She's cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Wonder if she still have the pictures we took the other day.

Till then``

No comments: