Monday, January 26, 2009

I can't get enough ♥

Chinese new year's EVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! ;)

Nothing much though. Had breakfast with Brandon.. they dropped by my house. Chat a lil'. They're in Penang now though. Don't think I'll be going there this new year. Eeeks. Less red packets. :( No fair. Doinks! Why must the holidays be only 6 days long? but daddy's kind enough to write a letter to the principal and I'll be taking 2 days extra off! Wheeeee !

Sorry darlings. I have no choice but to leave you in school. O_O Hopefully you guys could live without me. Heeeeeeee! JK. :) Went out to buy some food. Mom saw her friend and they were talking non-stop. I was yet another piece of furniture left by the side. hmphs.

Reunion dinner was pretty good. Nyaha. Not going into details. Alvin and the chipmunks!! so CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Alvin! Theodore! n Simon. I like Theodore... he's do adorable!!! ;D Counted down online with my darlings. Was awesome! Thanks guys!

No comments: