Saturday, January 17, 2009

He beautified my soul ♥










Once again.... WEEKEND! ;D I use to hate the weekends but it's fine now. Except for the part that I won't be able to see him. I don't know why but Im starting to hate school. :( Han has school today! HAHA! Apparently, he has to go to school like EVERY SATURDAY. Hahaa. Last time we use to go on alternate Saturdays but KC high have it like almost every Saturday.

Had breakfast outside and I washed my school shoes today!!! ;) My 1st washed shoes in 2oo9. Maid-free now, any kind soul would LEND me theirs? Please? Hoong yip came to my house. Gossip-ed till dawn. ;D Now I know this and that and this and that and this and that! Haha. Han, Hoongyip and my lil' bro played monopoly while I kacau-ed them. I was lucky I wasnt involved. That game was scary. They were snatching MONEY. In other words... CHEATING! Made my lil' bro bankrupt. Hmphs.

Dad's friends came over again. =) Been kinda busy but I still felt bored. I wonder what happened to him. It's like I never hear from him today AT ALL. Which makes it kinda weird, cus I usually do. Oh wells. Daniel is helping me to find out. Thanks grandad! I love you! Had dinner outside AGAIN. -.- & bought stuffs for English scrapbook. No more worries!!! :D

I guess that's all.
Await for the next post ya'll.

No comments: