Friday, January 23, 2009

It's not you but me ♥

Helloooo~

It's the last day of school! :D Yipeee. Didn't really liked school this year. I was just thinking about it and wanted to just fall asleep and wake up again when I'm 18. Passing all my high school years. Wouldn't that be such joy? ;)

Jia Cherng told me it was her aunt that's using her phone these days. O_O No wonder couldn't get him. :( Sigh. Emmanuel didn't come! Cheh. Heartless wretch, leave Daniel grandpa alone. I had to teman him the whole day except for Sejarah period. I needed my kakak beside me! Yvonne to the rescue!!! ;d Dont' worry dear, you'll get chocolates when school re-opens. ;P Told you, you wouldn't regret helping me. So yeah, Jia Cherng had to teman Daniel grandpa and leave Isaac alone. We had our test today. Hopefully it wouldn't turn out that bad. All of us were switching answers. My answers were given to Daniel , Jia cherng, Meiyeen, Isaac and Shin May.

Hoping for the best! :D
That's all for now.

No comments: