Monday, January 12, 2009

In every season ♥


Mondayyyyyyyyyyyy! It's another day when I gotta face the 2 people I dont wanna face. It's utter frustrating. Me no likeyyyyy. :( It's like everytime we see each other, he'll go " So what's your answer? " and the other one will go " Yes or no? ". Sorry guys, but you already know I'll say " I don't know ". So what's the point of asking so many times in A DAY??
Ian's not sitting the bus anymore. :( & soon Sek Hao'll be leaving. Later maybe Sabrina will leave too. Shucks. Ian, I told you it's your fault. Now you believe-kan? Hmphs. School was finee. Games was pretty okay. I like netball practice with Granny Low and Sister Kong. ;) Cant remember what happened. :( I have short term memory.
Dad decided to bring us badminton today. & Sarah tagged along. :) Reached and saw Ian & some LC form 5 Wesleyan. Badminton-ed for like 1 hour +. Went down & ran 3oo+ meters like a total lunatic. :/ Chilled a lil' while and had to go.
Buh byee`

No comments: