Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I can't be perfect ♥
















It's the second day of CHINESE new year! ;P He called me!! :) All the way from Australia. Nyaha. xP I cant wait to see you again next week. =]

Had to go to Taiping to visit relatives and Penang for MORE relatives. N it was a DAY TRIP. Exhausting you know! :( Talked about Catholic high school. Don't know why lar.. but still. After that..... had this reunion lunch thingy... Was okay then left for Penang. I didn't know Penang has so many parts until Ian told me. O_O Oh wells.

Visited the usual. :) Went to Jo's house to gamble.. gamble. Had dinner there and so forth. Ish, everyone's calling me a rabbit. Thanks a lot, Brandon. :/ Oh wells. Have you ever tried shandy and coke? Pretty okay I guess. Heeh. Not that bad... Aaron's party was worst. :)

Till then``

No comments: