Friday, January 16, 2009

Fly me to the moon ♥











Fridaayyyyyyyyyyy! I knew today would be a good day! ;) I knew it! & it turned out ..... GOOD! Yeap, everything I want seem to come true! Oh wait! Not everything but at least SOME THINGS! :P We're starting to talk again, like last time. His phone's dead. :(

Anyway, results of clubs and societies came out today and I got in Dance club. -.- My first choice was Domestic Science and the second one's Lidra. But it turned out to be dance. Gila betul! 14 people from 2M chose Domestic Science and 0 got in. Alibabaaaaaaaaaa! So mean so mean. & majority form 1's got in. Hmphs! Not fair! Mdm. Dev was kind enough to let me switch club. but it must be the same as last year's. At least it's better than Dance right! Choir! xP Me likey. Guess who surprised me? Theodore and Bohhh! LOL. They can singgggggg! Heeh. Classes were fine.

& that was my fridayyyyyyy!

No comments: