Monday, January 19, 2009

I would never leave you again ♥














Im so tired and sleepy right now. Shucks. Probably lack of sleep last night. :( Ish.. Ish. Reached school, Yvonne told me my books were gone. Aha, that duty teacher last week! Sheesh. Readers Digest, Dewan Siswa and some workbook missing. O_O Im still fortunate lar. ;D Everyone did Maths wrongly. Nyahaha. So I guess I did made the right choice not doing it. :) Was sleepy the whole day. *yawn*

During lunch we were bullying form 1's again. ;) Benjamin!!!! Calan hasnt given you his number. Haha. Oh yeah, Benjamin remembers me! *proud* He said I was in Kuen Cheng. :D I have a feeling 1P will win this year. ;O But we'll hope for the best too lar, right? (: English period was freaky. :/

Madam : You think you're a celebrity is it? Everyone who calls you, then you walk to them... I didnt even tell you do that.
Hueiminn : Sorry madam...
Madam : Stop dreaming or you're not fit to be in set 2.
Hueiminn : Sorry.
Madam : Sorry who?
Hueiminn : Sorry madam.
Madam : why did you pass up incomplete work to me?! If it's like that what's the point passing up?
Hueiminn : Madam, this symbol here's an arrow. I wanted to fit in these words.
Madam : There's no such symbol like this. I think you should open a school and teach all the teachers NEW SYMBOLS there.
Hueiminn : Sorry madam.
Madam : James! Bring your book here!

- brings book to her -

Madam : Oh my Gosh, your words are horrible! Look at mine. Nice or not?
James : Quite hard to read.
Madam : I said NICE OR NOT!
James : Beautiful. xP

Haha. So yeah. Nothing more happen. Mickey Mouse was absent today! Shucks! :( Ditch me in church, school pun mau ditch sekarang. Hmphs! :( I dont like you anymore! Games was fine. Nothing more!

No comments: