Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Things you used to do ♥


Everything was fine today. ;P My bro never breaks promise which makes him a good bro! :) So yeah, Im featuring him today : KEITH !


He's really nice guy. A senior Wesleyan now but still. :) You know it's like, he's sorta like close to me. Not to say real close lar, but I just tell him whatever difficulties Im facing or whatever. (: Like the BU thingy most of you know yet most of you don't know. I don't wanna talk about it anyway. :/ He's bringing me on a vacation out of Malaysia after college! Yay him! :D See! He's a nice guy!

School was okay. Mdm. Shirley's still scary. :( She doesnt allow us to change places during set teaching. O_O Pure mean lah that woman. But Im still learning to like her. Like I said. It's a new year and I wanna learn to LOVE ahem LIKE people. :) So yeah. Lunch was pretty fun when we played the stepping shoe game. Got stopped by V Vern several times but didn't care. :) Our new family house is under renovation! :P the form 1 one's already history. :( Don't worry we'll still keep it. :D

Mei Yeen!!! Rudolph!! =] I cant believe I finished all my homework! (: E.P-ed the last time with Kenny. D; Oh wells. You still have 2 go! You better enjoy it,dude! (:

No comments: