Friday, January 9, 2009

paint my whole life♥







After yesterday's incident. My blog went upside down together with me. Everything was gone. I had to change my blogskin. My links were all gone. So yeah, Im sorry if your links are gone. Tell me and I'll relink you. I cant seem to make up my mind right now. Life's just unfair. Should I go for it or not? Shucks.

Anyway, school was fine. Someone's sick. :( Oh well. It's not fun walking pass you not saying hi........ anymore but at least we have random conversations about ice cream, bugs, chairs, INDIA. but after that incident, we seem to talk lesser. Sms-ing is not enough you know. :(

House meeting. Kok Jin's our new captain. Ken, you must be real proud. (: I miss you! We have to meet up someday again! 1 year twice is not enough cus you make me miss you. :(

No comments: