Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Imagine me without you ♥


Thanks people for all the chocolates, candies and teddies! ;)
Much lovess. Some people thinks Im not fat enough. *hint hint*
Yeah, thanks guys for all those * points up *. Oh, I've made my decision. :) You guys don't need to know if it's a yes or a no. Just live with it people. Respect me. Nothing happened today. I still don't like it when we stare at each other without saying a single word. It's like from lesser to not talk at all. Shucks.

I've made my final decision for clubs and societies! ;P Shin May, Yvonne, Yoong Keat, Emmanuel, Daniel and I made the same choice. :) We're hoping we all get in though. History period was freaky. Teacher actually dot-ted my face with her marker pen just because I told her I didn't understand. Come on lah, I thought honestly is the best policy right? :/

Stupid leg's cramp. Thank you Aaron! -.-

No comments: