Thursday, January 1, 2009

I wanna die in your eyes ♥

Happy new year!
2oo9 ;; 2oo9 ;; 2oo9 ;; 2oo9
Thanks for all the wishes guys. I appreciate them all.



Happy new year people! :D o8's been a great year n here it is. A new year a new start. & Im having my PMR next year! Sigh. :( May this year bring better luck and happiness to all of us. People I like or dislike, it's a new start and Im treating everyone equal again! :) I don't hate anyone, trust me. Oh right! & stop the foul words. Im still trying real hard though.


I shall feature people who wished me at 12.00 am this morning! :) Thanks guys.

John, Dominick, Joy, Kate, Rachel, Victor, Aaron Lee, Teressa, Aaron Tan.

Aha. Some wished earlier & some even later! I got one at 5.00 am. Shucks man! My WUC. :D Heeh. I don't want to go to school yet ya' know! Anyway, thanks lah. Oh yeah, Sek Hao and Jeremy sent 1 step later! It's okay. Thanks dears. Ah, it's unfair if I don't feature people who sent me the messages also... never mind here are your names as you wished


- Keith
- Peter
- Emmanuel
- Jing
- Aaron Leong
- Lance
- Sarah Clare
- Sarah Oor
- Calan
- Jun Ee
- Jean Ming
- Nicholas Yee
- Nicholas Yung
- Nicole Lee
- Tammie
- Rebecca
- Ian Han
- Ian Wong
- Razor
- Sabrina Loh
- Jesslyn
- Jessica
- Wen Han
- Sarah Ann
- Jie Ying
- Adrian
- Ching Ching
& more lah! Cant be bothered to type all. Sorry!

Sorry if I missed out your names. Please please please forgive me! :) Or tell me I shall add your name. Feel lucky if I sent you your new year wish through sms cus I only pick 55 of them. :D Phone bill's gonna kill my parents man. Not forgetting Christmas wishes too. but I only picked 20+ for that one. :/ Oh well.

It's 1st of January! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRYAN ! (: N it reminds us of seat belts are to be fastened even if you're sitting at the back of the car. Went to Mid Valley and everyone seem to be obeying the rules. :) Malaysians are responsible people! Yay MALAYSIANS! :D Didn't get to find any parking slots and got home since dad wanted to bring us for Hi-Tea as our New Year lunch. Mid valley tonight.. AGAIN. Shucks.

Buh bye`
Cheers! NEW YEAR!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
We didnt go to Mid Valley after all. :D Instead dinner with Amy, Francis & the others. Went to a restaurant and 2 tables were gone! Heeeh. That's it! :D
G` nites!

No comments: