Monday, January 5, 2009

The dream that fills my head ♥


This is the day.. Yeah, the day I didnt want it to come. I didnt expect time to pass this fast. It's the first day of school. ): I couldn't sleep last night. I've been rolling on the bed till 2.00 am or so. Its hard to fall asleep sometimes you know. I know Charles would probably sleep like a piggy after on the bed for 5 minutes or so. So you win for this one okay? (:

Yes! Back to waking up at 5.00 am in the morning. Not fun you know! :( Bus with the three of them again. Unfortunately, Wei Liang & Debra aint sitting anymore. D: Bus wouldnt be the same without them. T____T Everyone didn't change much I guess. There were new people in our bus. Oh wells.


We were late for school. Was jamming shit. Thanks to Chong Hwa. Sheesh. Was late for school 1st time in my life! Didnt know where to check our class until Philene told me I remained. :) 2M ♥ New home room, new life. I got Mrs. Bitchy! but, BUT a new year ;; a new start right? So yeah. I got Madam Hamsiah. :) Cant believe I actually bothered to put a smiley face there. Oh well. I'll try not to DISLIKE you. I'll LEARN TO LOVE YOU. No wait, let me rephrase it... I'll learn to LIKE you! :/ Heeh. Step by step what! Set was crazy. Everything remained except Maths. Dropped maths. Shucks. Never mind. I got the best teacher there! Yaaayyyyyyy!


Calan didn't look that funny with his new hairstyle. SHORT HAIR! :D but long hair suites him better! Right dad? (: Padian remained as Bm teacher. English teacher is SCARY! :( It's gonna be a hard year. We got Mdm. Shirley. :( Is that a good thing or bad? huh seniors? (: 5 english homework on the 1st day. Nope, Im not kidding.


Form 1's this year look a lil' small sized. Don't get offended dears, you guys will eventually grow! :D Wei Liang's sister is soo cuteeeeeeeeeee! :P Form 1's are adorable!! ;) Haah.


buh bye`

No comments: