Sunday, January 18, 2009

I see a rainbow in the dark sky ♥

















Hello people! ;D Nicole called me again last night. ^^ Yes, I know Angel's jealous. Nyahahaha. Anyway yeah. Nothing much worth blogging today. I dont' know why but my school's pretty insane giving us truckloads of homework. I always thought Chinese schools have more homework but I've changed the view of it, because WESLEY METHODIST give MORE homework. Sheesh. but why? Insane teachers! :(

Oh right! Since Im maid-free right now, I swept the floor and guess what? It took me 1 whole freaking hour. Eeeks. Waste my time! Hmphs! :( Piano lessons! We didnt do much. Teacher gave me this test today and I got unaccented and accented passing notes mixed up. Doinks! How can?! Then we talked about Mr. Loh. ;D Pretty hilarious. Oh and the DRAGON laid a blue egg, remember? Nyaha. You probably dont' get it unless you were there with us. xP

Oh right! Isaac!!!! I don't think I'll be able to go to the gathering thingy. :( Mom said the jam would be really massive. So she told me to invite everyone to my house. O_O Strangeeee! Forget it or consider coming. x) Daniel grandaddddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!! Im still waiting for my answer! What happened to him?!?!?!?!?!??! :( Desperation strikes!

Counting down! ;D
Lynn coming back from Canada- Tuesday!
Nicole coming back from Singapore- Thursday!
Fabian coming back from Singapore- Friday!

No comments: