Sunday, January 11, 2009

It's no need to rush ♥











Saturrrdayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I thought it would be a great day but all I got was........ this. Phone calls from people I didn't want. Sms-es from people I didn't want either. But I got them all. Things I didn't want it to happen, HAPPEN. Fairy tales I want don't seem to exist. but whyyyy? Is life really unfair? I cant' seem to get anything. My imagination had turned to pitch black. My lovely fairytale has come to an end. & my time stops now. Don't need to know what is happening but if you know, please keep it between you and me because I don't think it's necessary for you people to know. I can still act like Im fine, like what Mei Yeen and Angel use to say... Im a good actress. So you cant actually tell if Im sad or happy.

Mathsssssssssss! Mandeep and his crazy-ness is back! ;P & now we're chatting. He told me to feature him in this post... but NAHHHHHHHHHH! There's this new guyy from Sri KL. Forgotten his name though. Don't kill me! It takes time. Badminton after that. Pretty fun but if my charlie angel was there it would be better. I MISS YOU!

Hueiminn : Hey Charliieeeeeeee!!!!
Charles : Hey minnnnnnnnnnnieee!!!!!!!!!!
Hueiminn : Wanna go play badminton?
Charles : Really?? I know you miss me, but when?
Hueiminn : Yeah, I do.. now?
Charles : Im watching Hannah montana... Tomorrow lah k?
Hueiminn : Sarah cant come tomorrow.
Charles : Then uh, Monday.
Hueiminn : Never mind, I'll miss you for the rest of the week. Next Saturday?
Charles : Oh yay! After Hannah montana.

Cute right? He has nice eyes like Brandon. Like totally, but way way WAY better than Brandon's. :) & he's cute. Heeh. My 15 year old baby. So we didn't get to play badminton with him. Badminton-ed with Sarah and Marz. Had to TEENAGE-sit them. Sheeesh.

Came home around 6 something. Daniel came!!!!!!!! ;) Pretty fun. Had to babysit the 2 lil' ones. I like the guy .. his name was what again? Zhen......... something lar! He's so cuteeeeeeee! :) Oh and smart! Heeh. His sister is pretty cute too though. IloveTHEM! =]

No comments: