Tuesday, December 8, 2009

You still catch my eye ♥








Hello;

Today was a sad day.. I dont know what has gotten into me. I felt down and I didnt know what was I doing and saying the whole day. I got scolded by my mom for wearing grey. I know, weird. She doesnt like grey, thats why. Oh wells, I wasnt pissed or anything, because I understand. & I love her for who she is. Wow, I sound so understanding, loving and wise, but what can I do? She's my mom after all.. :O

Went over to Marcus' house today and he was sleeping. I know, great timing. Aidan suggested his house then, telling me he has shirt with flower prints.. Im impressed, Aidan. but I already know a lot of boys that have shirts similar to yours.. haha. youre not unique anymore.. but Dylan somehow is.. :P

Ian called me, again. Tennis this time.. I'll try to come this time.. Serious, because Im gonna play tennis! hahaa. & youre getting me a drink for ditching me and go enjoy yourself in Genting. Dont try to be funny okay, because I'll kick your butt harder. :P

Went to Pavilion and KLCC for the night.. it was a bore because SOMEONE tagged along. I shall be nice here okay! BUT the lights were awesome! Oh christmas! This reminds me, I'll be celebrating this year's christmas in Hong Kong. Haha.

I dont wanna blog anymore!
D:

No comments: